- AngloGold Ashanti is global gold company with 21 operations on four continents, a substantial project pipeline and an extensive, worldwide exploration program.
- The Anglo Platinum group is the world’s leading primary producer of platinum group metals (PGMs). Anglo Platinum is listed on the Johannesburg and London stock exchanges. It is also represented on the Brussels Bourse by means of International Depository Receipts (IDRs).
- In 2006, Eastplats became Canada’s largest platinum group metals producer when it acquired an indirect majority stake in Barplats Investments Limited.
- Gold Fields is one of the world’s largest precious metals producers.
- Harmony is the fifth largest gold producer in the world, with operations and projects in South Africa, Australasia and Papua New Guinea (PNG).
- Implats – one of the largest, most efficient platinum group metal producers in the world.
- Xstrata is a major global diversified mining group, listed on the London and Swiss stock exchanges.