Alaska Miners Association
- The Alaska Miners Association is a non-profit corporation headquartered in Anchorage with a branch office in Fairbanks and Juneau. Chapters are located in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Juneau, Denali, and Nome.
Alliance For America
- The Alliance for America is made of extractive industry businesses and groups including motorized recreation.
American Institute of Professional Geologists
- The American Institute of Professional Geologists (AIPG), founded in 1963, is the largest association dedicated to promoting geology as a profession.
Arizona Mining Association
- The Arizona Mining Association has made a number of great educational resources about the mining industry in Arizona.
Association of Mine Resident Engineers of South Africa
- AMRE – advancement of all matters pertaining to the work of engineers within the mining industry.
- The BlueRibbon Coalition is a respected national recreation group that champions responsible use of public and private lands, and encourages individual environmental stewardship.
Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (CIM)
- Technical society of professionals in the minerals, metals, materials and energy industries.
The Mining Association of Canada
- Offical website for the Mining Association of Canada.
Colorado Mining Association
- Offical website for the Colorado Mining Association.
Columbia Basin Geological Society
- CBGS is an organization founded in 2000 that encourages the discovery of the Columbia River Basin through geology and other scientific disciplines.
Copper Development Association
- The Copper Development Association (CDA) is the market development, engineering and information services arm of the copper industry, chartered to enhance and expand markets for copper and its alloys in North America.
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
- CSIR is one of the leading scientific and technology research, development and implementation organisations in Africa.
Engineering Council of South Africa
- ECSA – safety, health and interests of the public in relation to the engineering.
Geological Association of Canada (GAC)
- The Geological Association of Canada is to facilitate the scientific well-being and professional development of its members, the learned discussion of geoscience in Canada, and the advancement, dissemination and wise use of geoscience in public, professional and academic life.
Georgia Mining Association
- The mission of the Georgia Mining Association is to advance and encourage the mineral resource industries of the State of Georgia.
Gold Prospectors Association of America
- Gold Prospectors Association (GPAA) was founded in 1968 to preserve and promote the great heritage of the North American Prospector.
Idaho Mining Association
- Official site of the Idaho Mining Association including the history of mining in Idaho, environmental issues, members, economics, news, technology.
International Society of Mine Safety Professionals (ISMSP)
- The International Society of Mine Safety Professionals was founded to promote the development of health and safety professionals throughout the international mining community. Saving lives and reducing injuries through better leadership, planning, and practice are primary goals of the Society.
International Zinc Association
- IZA is the only global industry association dedicated exclusively to the interests of zinc and its users.
Joseph A. Holmes Safety Association
- JAHSA – The Joseph A. Holmes Safety Association is a non-profit organization that began in 1916 to promote health and safety in the mining industry and consists of representatives from Federal and State Governments, Mining Organizations and Labor.
Lead Industries Association
- Lead Industries Association (LIA) is a U.S.-based trade association for the North American lead industry. This site offers information on lead.
Mine Managers Association of Australia
- MMAA -The Mine Managers Association of Australia is an association of persons with common interests who are employed, or have been previously employed in senior managerial positions in mining related occupations in Australia.
Mineralogical Association of Canada (MAC)
- The Mineralogical Association of Canada (MAC), a non-profit scientific organization promote and advance the knowledge of mineralogy and the allied disciplines of crystallography, petrology, geochemistry and mineral deposits.
Mine Metallurgical Managers Association
- MMMA – application of mineral processing and extractive metallurgy on plants through sound financial and cost management principles along with the development of manpower at all levels within metallurgical operations.
Montana Mining Association
- The Montana Mining Association preserves and promotes mining in the State of Montana.
National Mining Association
- The National Mining Association (NMA) is the voice of the US mining industry in Washington, DC NMA is the only national trade organization that represents the interests of mining before Congress, the Administration, federal agencies, the judiciary and the media.
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- NIOSH – The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health is the federal agency responsible for conducting research and making recommendations for the prevention of work-related injury and illness
Nevada Mining Association
- Nevada Mining Association is an organization conducting education and lobbying on behalf of mining companies and related industries.
Northwest Mining Association
- NWMA is a regional association representing our members’ interests throughout the United States and Canada, and facilitating their global interests. NWMA serves in the role of the state mining association for Oregon and Washington, working closely with sister organizations representing the aggregate industry.
Northwest Mining Association
- NWMA -NWMA is a 110-year-old, 1,500 member non-profit, non-partisan trade association founded in Spokane, Washington during the early years of the Coeur d’Alene Mining District. NWMA is recognized throughout the world as an innovative and proactive leader in addressing the needs of an increasingly global mining industry.
NorthWest Montana Gold Prospectors
- NorthWest Montana Gold Prospectors is a non-profit organization for the person interested in the minerals of the earth – be it gold or garnets.
Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada
- The Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) is a national association representing the interests of the mineral exploration and development industry.
Mine Health and Safety Council (MHSC)
The MHSC is a tripartite advisory body mandated to advise the minister of minerals and energy on legislation and research outcomes focused on improving and promoting occupational health and safety in South African mines.www.mhsc.org.za
Society of Economic Geologists
The Society of Economic Geologists, Inc., (SEG) is an international organization of individual members with interests in the field of economic geology.www.segweb.org
Society of Mineral Analysts
- The aim and purpose of the SMA shall be the promotion of mutual cooperation in the minerals industry through the discussion and free exchange of information relating to the analysis, both chemical and physical, of minerals and mineral products.
Silver Valley Mining Association
- The Silver Valley Mining Association (SVMA) is a corporation dedicated to promoting the Silver Valley of northern Idaho and its mining industry.
South African Colliery Managers Association
- SACMA – advancement of coal mining and the interests of the Coal Mining Industry, in South Africa.
Southern African Institute of Mining & Metallurgy
- SAIMM – established in 1894 to service the needs of the minerals and metals sectors of industry. SAIMM promotes the disciplines of metal and coal mining, environmental management, geotechnical engineering, extractive metallurgy, pyrometallurgy, physical metallurgy, geology and mine surveying.
Utah Mining Association
- The Utah Mining Association promotes mining, mineral and mining related industries within Utah.
Washington Prospectors Mining Association
- The Washington Prospectors Mining Association (WPMA) is the largest non-profit small scale mining association in the State of Washington.
Wits University Mining Engineers Association
- WUMEA – The Association was founded in 1954 as a result of the efforts of Hugh McGregor (Graduate – Aug 1939) who headed up Production Engineers, and Bob Plewman (Graduate – March 1944) who at the time was on City Deep. Over the years WUMEA has developed to become the most active of the University’s alumni groups.
Wyoming Mining Association
- The Wyoming Mining Association represents 34 mining companies who operate 50 mines producing a variety of minerals essential to our nations economy.